TrendLine [1000068097 - Luzia Hellen]

Luzia Hellen

Новичок
Trendline in Forex trading terms is one of the simplest tools in technical analysis.
But don't be fooled by its simple appearance, because behind its simplicity lies a huge potential for generating profits for your transactions.

This trendline also functions as support (in an uptrend) and resistance (in a downtrend), support / resistance zone and confirmed by the Stochastic indicator

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/670247
New Picture.jpg

Благодарности: Nataly

Luzia Hellen

Новичок
first entry with a bonus journal account at the world gold price which is still confused, I try to take an entry with a sell position even though the price is still going up and down. we just wait until the gold price goes

Luz.xau1.jpg

Luzia Hellen

Новичок
the price through the box that I made still makes the price of gold further, but we see the confirmation area with the stock in the seller's area. We see that until Friday the gold price will test or continue to rise.

photo_2020-01-21_14-16-39.jpg

Luzia Hellen

Новичок
the price of gold is still stable, so let's wait for the movement later this month

photo_2020-01-24_19-42-56.jpg

Obaforex

Новичок
Thanks for sharing your strategy, looking at your chart I think you should have entered a buy trade which would have been perfect and not a sell for the following reasons.
  1. Price retested your rising trend line from the top and did not break through it.
  2. Also your stochastic oscillator Indicated tendency of exhausted selling pressure at below 25.00
However better luck next time

Luzia Hellen

Новичок
Thanks for sharing your strategy, looking at your chart I think you should have entered a buy trade which would have been perfect and not a sell for the following reasons.
  1. Price retested your rising trend line from the top and did not break through it.
  2. Also your stochastic oscillator Indicated tendency of exhausted selling pressure at below 25.00
However better luck next time
thank you sir stopped by my journal even though there was a mistake when I took the position there was no SL and TP and finally dragged pretty far because I also rarely monitor this final market

Luzia Hellen

Новичок
sightings per January 28 entry in a disadvantaged position. I will cut loss in the position of 50 $ if the price of gold is still rising.

photo_2020-01-28_20-36-31.jpg

Luzia Hellen

Новичок
the price of gold is still above my entry but it is not in accordance with my cutloss target so we see the movement early this February
photo_2020-02-04_07-54-20.jpg

Luzia Hellen

Новичок
yeah he bounces and when I'm not online in a profit position. the price of gold tries to go up again and we'll see where mid-February will go

photo_2020-02-07_09-28-31.jpg

Luzia Hellen

Новичок
the price of gold is still perangk only my clothesline is febuari. Is there a signal the price of gold will slow down "

photo_2020-02-12_01-03-09.jpg

Luzia Hellen

Новичок
orite a week can't see the market authority of the gold price is still strong against usd in the middle of February. okay cut loss of 50 $
photo_2020-02-18_05-00-37.jpg

Сверху