Shoot and root entry STRATEGIES [1000075020 - ibrahim]

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
I am a trader who open positions using the BBMA technique, this technique was created by oma ally. through this technique I will try to mix it with my candle technique
to be able to do entry scalping and swing.

here I will try to share how to combine them, so that the strategy that I call "shoot and root entry" appears

account monitoring link:

Благодарности: Nataly

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
indicator used.
1. moving avarage
- MA setting Linear Weighted, Hihg, yellow, period 10
- MA Linear Weighted settings, low, white, period 10
- MA Linear Weighted settings, Hihg, magenta, period 5
- MA settings Linear Weighted, Hihg, red, period 5
- MA Exponential, close, Aqua, period 50 settings
- MA Exponential, close, Aqua, period 50 settings
- MA Exponential settings, close, red, period 100
2. Bolinger Band
whitesmoke, period 20, dev 2, apply close

for this opportunity, I will try to analyze the EURUSD pairs ...

on the red arrow, we can see that the candlestick has rejection on the low BB and the MA LOW has also been pulled out of the BB, so for me this is the time for prices to go up to the SND BASE which I marked with a YELLOW arrow.

Вложения

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
UPDATE entry on January 23, 2020

for entry to the EURUSD pair on the 23rd yesterday, I was hit with Stop loss ... and on Friday, which is dated January 24, I continued to open a position on the EURJPY pair and now it is also floating.

I made a BUY entry because on TF weekly I saw the price was in the Re entry area for BUY and was going to the box area that I marked, which is the BASE SND. . because this is WEEKLY, the floating will be great that we experience. I hope that Monday EURJPY can go to the box that I map right.

Вложения

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
have experienced loss twice.

and this time I will try to analyze the pair usdjpy. where for me this usdjpy pair has made a continuing sell momentum, and I will wait for the re-entry to sell in the area that I mark with the base goal below. hopefully true.

Вложения

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
good evening friends, everyone. for the past few days the analysis has been missed. . and right now I'm in the BUY position in the USDJPY pair. below is the map analysis. In this H4 timeframe, I see Extreme BUY has occurred in the box that I marked ... and usually the market will be UP. and the estimated up to the marking up, and there I will take profit and place a pending sell order with the aim of marking below ... hopefully this time the analysis is correct :)

Вложения

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
good evening friends, traders, everyone. I have been floating for 1 week in USDJPY pairs ... and hopefully it's time for this USD JPY pair to go to the zone that I marked with the blue square above. and in the box I will close the position and replace it with a new position that is sell .. hopefully this time the maping is correct ..

Вложения

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
good afternoon friends, traders, everyone, I'm sorry in advance because I did a cut loss on the USDJPY pair, even though if I hold it, I can even get a big harvest. this psychological effect because of the trade while working odd jobs. and right now I'm in the SELL position of USDCHF and it's floating again ... if based on the BBMA analysis, it seems like it's going to decrease. if you look at the weekly timeframe, then it's already on the upper MA support, and hopefully it can bounce towards the bottom BASE :-D

Вложения

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
Hi, traders, everyone, I'm sorry I didn't update for a long time, because my body's condition is not healthy ... and right now I'm still stuck on the USDCHF pair ... my plan is swinging, where my estimate of the price will bounce down in the D1 timeframe. and if it's BEP then I will close the position and look for another setup ... the following maping estimates ...

Вложения

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
Hello good afternoon friends, for yesterday I was again exposed to floating on the GBPUSD pair and, although before I had gotten a profit of around 17 pips, the price went back up as far as 70pip ... but I still held it, because on the H4 timeframe the price was already show will make a decrease ... dans hopefully will arrive at the BASE I have done marking. .

Вложения

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
good night everyone .. before I did the entry on the GBPUSD pair and it has been going on for 3 days .. and Allhamdulillah is already in profit. for now, I am in a state of entry buy on the EURUSD pair, with the analysis on the mapping chart I screenshot .. hopefully the market can turn direction uptrend..

Вложения

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
good afternoon friends, traders, everyone ... for now I am still making an entry on the EURUSD pair and still holding it .. And at BUY entry this time, I will wait until the TP funds in the zone that I mark ... hopefully, I can immediately find out about the TP :-D

Вложения

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
good night friends traders all. how is it today, hopefully in a state of profit always yes. for my own entry, I am still experiencing floating in EURGBP pairs, I forgot to use Stoploss, so it became a very large floating. I hope this EURGBP pair can plunge into the zone that I marked on maping. .

Вложения

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
hello good afternoon friends all traders, today I was forced to do cutloss on the pair eurgbp which he did not also go down. so I tried to analyze on another pair on the pair gbpjpy yairu. and according to my analysis this pair of gbpjpy seems to be going to the red line that I have marked, hopefully it will be right, my friends :)

Вложения

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
hello guys buddy .. i'm doing the entry again and am having floating minus on pair GBPJPY .. on it that I have tagged in the picture. . We hope to achieve Take Profit within this week.

Вложения

ibrahim

Новичок
Поинты
good afternoon friends, traders, everyone. how are you doing today, I hope everything is in good health and that's why we should trade accounts all of us.
I have experienced floating BUY on the GBPJPY pair for more than one week, and now the price has increased again, hopefully I can get my Take profit at 173,500. which is a strong base supply.

Вложения

Сверху