GBPUSD

Nataly

Супер модератор
GBPUSD - Forecasts and analytics.

Вложения

Abdul Azziz

Новичок
Today is BUY GBPUSD
I think GBPUSD will be high until in points, 1.32700. Why I vote buy because at the lowest point, the movement of GU starts to show good things out of the support zone and GU will go to the nearest resistance point.

johntedd1216

Новичок
During the coming week , the GBP / USD is going on a downtrend . The pair is under its weekly pivot point , and after a consolidation around the 1.3010 level , the pair is keeping its down movement for a rally until the resistance 3 of the ten days . Stop losses should be set in order to avoid some reversals .

Вложения

bassem

Новичок
GBPUSD Towards the 1.2750 ?

The British Pound was very noisy during Wednesday's trading session, initially breaching above 1.40 and then losing all gains. We formed a fairly neutral candle, and perhaps even closer to the bullshit, but at this point there is a bullish pattern line just below. There is also a major bearish pattern below that is supposed to be supportive now, so I think there is a chance that we will get buyers back. But if we break below Wednesday's low, it will be unusually negative and may send this market towards the 1.2750 level.

Вложения

Vishal

Новичок
GbpUsd

The cable is trading at 1.2863. GbpUsd has attempted to break support 1.2655 many times but it failed to move further down. After third attempt the pair has again started to move upside from 1.2690. As the price stay above 1.2650 the bulls will remain in control. Trading recommendations: Remain Long for now. First Target 1.3000. Second Target 1.3300.

Вложения

Vishal

Новичок
GbpUsd

The major pair GbpUsd is currently trading at 1.2800. The pair is on key level now and can show effective upside rallies in a near future. Currently the pair is looking to create nearer support at around 1.2790. Trading Recommendations: Stay Long. Stop at 1.2700. Target 1.3250

Вложения

leo.pk008

Новичок
as i have traded on gbpusd this pair is really doing something wrong, as we all know threasa may is going to resign so because of this market should go up but its going down and down, so this thing give me a lot of loss also, now i am just thinking to avoid this pair for some time, its not stable, its good for those who want to trade with higher volatile and want to earn big in short period but for stable trading we should wait for some time its not stable at the movement

Nendi Ken

Новичок
as we know that the gbpusd pair has experienced a deep downturn in the last few weeks, in a fundamtal analysis this was influenced by the currency which continued to weaken in line with the brexit news that did not come with a definite explanation so that British official Theresa May would resigning this will further exacerbate the Euro currency, and my analysis for the GBPUSD pair today on June 5 2019 is still in a strong downward pressure,

The decline will be achieved by my GBPUSD analysis pair at the price level of 1.2600 for today and tomorrow

JanBagong

Участник
The pound traded stable at the end of the week. While investors continued to digest expectations for a 25 basis point rate cut by the US Fed at the end of July. Optimistic comments from BoE Governor Mark Carney yesterday, which said that the UK financial system is ready for Brexit, in any form.

​for technical analysis opportunities are still open to sell.​​​​​​Weekends, the GBPUSD movement is expected to be in the area of ​​1.2460-1.2610. The trading plan will place a Pending Order at:
Buy Stop (OP 1): 1.2560, Take Profit: 1.2610 (50 Pips)
Buy Limit (OP 2): 1.2460, Take Profit: 1.2510 (50 Pips)
Stop Loss: 25-50 Pips.

JanBagong

Участник
GBPUSD is now targeting the 1.2340 area. A bearish view on the GBPUSD pair can slip further back and test the 1.2340 region in the short term. While we expect GBP to weaken yesterday, the way in which it falls through several strong support levels easily comes as a surprise. The sharp decline showed that the 'sideway trading phase' which began last Friday had ended earlier than expected. From here, GBP is considered to have moved to 'negative phase' and can move to 1.2340. On the plus side, only a break of 1.2490 'key resistance' will indicate that the downward pressure now has subsided. On short-term notes, 1.2460 is already a strong resistance level ".

JanBagong

Участник
The GBPUSD currency pair is in a downtrend. It can be seen from H1 time frame where the price drops heavily. but at the time of this writing, the price was at the key level, and at the m15 time frame there was resistance and formed engulfing buying. this could be the initial sign of reversal. we can use this moment to make a buy position with a stop loss below the current price of around 20 pips.

Вложения

KEN TRADE

Участник
Daily analysis updates, GBPUSD Wednesday July 24 2019

today I will try to analyze the GBPUSD pair, and as we have seen before that a few days ago this pair moved down slowly, and in my analysis today the GBPUSD pair will try to continue its decline and will reach the lowest price support level the daily is at the price level of 1.24000 and if only today the price level is reached then for tomorrow this pair will continue to fall even deeper, and if today the pair does not reach the 1.24000 price level then tomorrow the pair is potentially BULLISH reversing direction ,

Вложения

KEN TRADE

Участник
Daily Analysis Update, GBPUSD Thursday July 25 2019

after yesterday I analyzed GBPUSD pair today I will try again to add my analysis to this pair and as we know before that yesterday this pair moved up and today in my analysis GBPUSD pair will try to continue its rise and will reach the level the daily resistance prices that have been reached a few days ago at the price level of 1.25300 and if only the price level can be reached today, for tomorrow this pair will still continue to UP, and if only today the pair cannot reach the daily resistance price level then for tomorrow this pair will go down again for the next few days,

Вложения

KEN TRADE

Участник
Hello, today I will try to add my analysis to this GBPUSD pair and as we know before that the GBPUSD pair a few days ago is still in a very strong down pressure which is strongly influenced by the weakening of GBP, and this makes the GBPUSD pair very likely to continue its decline for next week to the price level of 1.23000 but if only the Fed {Powell} managed to make a policy to cut interest rates later then this pair could turn around and go back up a few weeks to 1.24000,

Вложения

JanBagong

Участник
GBPUSD is already at a key level of strong weekly support. today GBPUSD is forming sideways. there is a possibility that there will be a correction even though it is not much. because the strength of GBP is currently in the spotlight after the United Kingdom has a new prime minister. its policies tend to have a negative impact on the country's currency.
I suggest not entering the market at this time, because the price is being corrected from the main trend. We recommend that you wait for the price to be in a clear trend and then we enter the market.

JanBagong

Участник
The GBP USD currency pair is currently in a sideway phase within a limited price range. This can happen because market participants are waiting for news that will occur in the next few hours. Investors try to be patient waiting for the results of the news as a reference in making decisions. in the current situation, we can take profit by comparing short positions in the price area of ​​1.2204 with stpo loss of 1.2241 and take profit of 1.2140

Вложения

JanBagong

Участник
Today the United Kingdom issued a news release about gross domestic product. from the results of the news it turns out the numbers showed lower than expectations so that the pound sterling today back down. so did the GBPUSD currency pair today resumed the downtrend after yesterday's corrections.
Most likely the price will look for a monthly key level in the price range of 1.2000

Вложения

iw4nN

Участник
The GBP USD currency pair is currently in a sideway phase within a limited price range. This can happen because market participants are waiting for news that will occur in the next few hours. Investors try to be patient waiting for the results of the news as a reference in making decisions. in the current situation, we can take profit by comparing short positions in the price area of ​​1.2204 with stpo loss of 1.2241 and take profit of 1.2140

Yesterday provided input and opinions on technical and fundamental analysis on the GBPUSD trade. Today I tried to analyze again for GBPUSD because in yesterday's trading the movement was not too big, it only produced a range of approximately 90pips. Hopefully today we can still get maximum results. Before starting the activity do not forget to always pray to god hopefully all our activities are always given enough fluency and fortune.. and now i see big candle bearish in the high time frame is last trend.

Вложения

JanBagong

Участник
The GBPUSD currency pair is monitored at time frame D1 is making an upward correction. After the closing of the candelstick yesterday it was seen making a bullies correction, today the correction resumed because the news release looked good for sterling. Price will try the area of ​​supply and demand above it. If this area is able to be uprooted, it is likely that prices will continue to rise.

JanBagong

Участник
Seen in the picture, the currency pair in GBPUSD forms a sideway pattern. Even though in actual D1 time frame, the trend in this pair is a bearish trend. So we are only recommended to look for sell signals when going to enter the market. We can enter the market with short positions, when prices are on the upper line of the Bollinger Band indicator.

Вложения

Сверху