GBPCAD

iw4nN

Участник
Поинты
The opening price is below the 1.7202 pivot which indicates a downtrend.
The MACD histogram is below the zero level.
The Parabolic SAR indicator (step 0.02, max 0.2) shows the price is heading down.

Trading recommendations: Buy.
TP: At the resistance level.
SL: One level below the entry point.

Вложения

JanBagong

Участник
Поинты
The opening price exceeds the 1.7256 pivot published an uptrend.
The MACD histogram is above the zero level.
The Parabolic SAR indicator (step 0.02, max 0.2) shows the price is heading up.

Trading recommendations: Buy.
TP: At the resistance level.
SL: One level below the entry point.

Вложения

amiemfx

Участник
Поинты
analyzer for gbpcad h4

the weakening that happened at gbpcad today is a correction from yesterday's price strengthening. I predict that the strengthening of GBPCAD will return and continue to rise to a bullish trend again. so when the price is finished making corrections then we can do an entry buy because I believe prices will definitely go up quite strongly.

Вложения

mbahe

Участник
Поинты
gbp-cad daily analysis
on the daily time frame gbp-cad pair is still showing some bearish trend signal, and i think that the closest target for sell position is on the support area, and i think that this support will make gbp-cad pair to bounce back up and start making some bullish movement

Вложения

JanBagong

Участник
Поинты
Today's market opening GBPCAD still shows sideways movement, until now there are signs of significant movement,
for targeting fibonaci this time it is very appropriate to obtain a profit making target .. to find intraday fibonaci 38 then for the next price it is likely to go to the fibonaci 50 area,

If we look from the side of the alligator indicator apparently there is no price crossing at this time. However, the curve of the curve of the line has appeared on this indicator, maybe 4 hours and then the possibility will be sought.

Another Viewpoint IF we can see From the perspective of the bowling band indicator. Apparently it will form a sideway trend on the h4 timfram ..

OP RECOMMENDATIONS: SELL

Вложения

Nem Produtor

Участник
Поинты
GBP/CAD: Ichimoku clouds
Let's look at the four-hour chart. Tenkan-sen line is above Kijun-sen, the red line is directed downwards, while the blue one remains horizontal. Confirmative line Chikou Span is approaching the price chart from above, current cloud is ascending. The instrument has entered the cloud. Borders of the cloud serve as the closest support (1.7207) and resistance (1.7295) levels
GBPCAD.sH4.png

mbahe

Участник
Поинты
gbp-cad daily analysis
on the daily time frame we can see that gbp-cad pair is on resistant area and also the bullish power still having some difficulties in continuing the market trend domination, so i think that the gbp-cad pair will try to make some bearish movement as we can see it from the candle stick pattern

Вложения

JanBagong

Участник
Поинты
In Symbol GBPCAD Period 240 (H4) The price movement from today's opening is -21 Pips (Bearish). The MA indicator (14) shows the Bearish and the MACD indicator (12.26.9) shows the Bullish. Then the Slope of the Channel shows a Downtrend.

MA is contra MACD but today's candle and trendline are in harmony
if next time MACD sinks below zero then the trend will continue bearish.

Вложения

Nem Produtor

Участник
Поинты
Let's look at the four-hour chart. Tenkan-sen line is below Kijun-sen, both lines are directed downwards. Confirmative line Chikou Span is above the price chart, current cloud is descending. The instrument is trading below Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen lines; the Bearish trend is still strong. One of the previous minimums of Chikou Span line is expected to be a support level (1.7047). The closest resistance level is the upper border of the cloud (1.7187).
GBPCAD.sH4.png

JanBagong

Участник
Поинты
Daily forex analysis to pair GBPCAD on TF H1, looks at this time GBPCAD is in bearish condition. This indicator can be seen from the dominant heiken ashi indicator which is calculating the price of the heiken ashi indicator on the candle at the moment it looks red. The price is also moving below the simple moving averages of 10 and 20. GBPCAD possibly can move bearish and possibly will move towards 1.7000.
Furthermore, if we look at the conditions of simple moving averages for periods 10 and 20, which are seen when the moving average is widening, there are indications that the bearish movement may last long. But if GBPCAD reverses direction and breaks the simple moving average followed by a change in the heiken ashi indicator color to white, then the bearish scenario is canceled.

Вложения

amiemfx

Участник
Поинты
analysis for gbpcad daily

I predict that GBPCAD will experience continuous weakening because before I analyze there is a head and shoulder pattern that makes the price will be bearish. therefore the option for entry is sell. because I believe the decline will be a new bearish trend. with a strong support target, it will become a fairly long sell entry.

Вложения

mbahe

Участник
Поинты
gbp-cad daily analysis
on the daily time frame clearly we can see that gbp-cad pair is on strong support area, so i think that this condition will bring some bullish condition in the market, i think that we can start entering some buy order with gbp-cad pair and put our stoploss under the support area

Вложения

amiemfx

Участник
Поинты

I analyzed that GBPCAD will still experience weakening. although at the moment the price does not look down. but the price has broken the previous support. make an indication that going forward prices will weaken again. so look for opportunities to sell on gbpcad because I believe that prices will definitely go down.

Вложения

Nem Produtor

Участник
Поинты
Let's look at the four-hour chart. Tenkan-sen line is below Kijun-sen, both lines are directed downwards. Confirmative line Chikou Span is below the price chart, current cloud is descending. The instrument is trading between Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen lines. The closest support level is Tenkan-sen line (1.7095). The closest resistance level is Kijun-sen line (1.7174)
GBPCAD.sH4.png

mbahe

Участник
Поинты
gbp-cad daily analysis
gbp-cad on the daily time frame start showing some bullish confirmation on the support area, so i think that this condition will make some bullish trend might dominates the next week market movement, as long as the support area is still not broken by the bearish trend

Вложения

mbahe

Участник
Поинты
gbp-cad daily analysis
daily time frame with gbp-cad pair still showing side way condition, so i think if we look closely with the smaller time frame gbp-cad pair is still heading to support area, this mean that we still can try and sell gbp-cad pair for short term trade and hopefully that soon there will be a much clearer signal fr long term

Вложения

mbahe

Участник
Поинты
gbp-cad daily analysis
on the daily time frame gbp-cad pair is still showing strong bullish momentum and we can see it from the candle stick pattern that gbp-cad is still in bullish domination and there might be some strong bullish trend that will be able to bring gbp-cad to a higher resistant area

Вложения

Nem Produtor

Участник
Поинты
Let's look at the four-hour chart. Tenkan-sen line is above Kijun-sen, both lines are directed upwards. Confirmative line Chikou Span is above the price chart, current cloud has reversed from descending to ascending. The instrument has broken through the cloud and is still rising. The closest support level is the upper border of the cloud (1.7243). One of the previous maximums of Chikou Span line is expected to be a resistance level (1.7310).
GBPCAD.sDaily.png

amiemfx

Участник
Поинты

gbpcad will still try to do reinforcement. because even if the price goes down it's just a correction which later the price will rise again in accordance with the direction of the trend. because the support that is in gbpcad in my opinion is quite strong because the price has not been able to penetrate it and now looks sideways.

Вложения

mbahe

Участник
Поинты
gbp-cad daily analysis
on the daily time frame gbp-cad pair is still showing that bullish trend just start to dominates the market trend so i think that buying gbp-cad still can be done quite safe because at this moment gbp-cad just make the bullish confirmation so it means that buyer is already in total control

Вложения

Сверху