free forex signals - Day Trading strategy [1000078209 - zzzTraders]

zzzTraders

Новичок
I am using some Forex trading strategies that really works for me, working experience over 11 years. All risks are strictly limited, our task in the forex market is to earn, not to lose money. Please Consider all the risks carefully before investing in Forex Market. As any financial transaction, investing in fx market carries a high level of risk.

Position trading, The timeframes I'll trade on are usually the Daily or Weekly. As a position trader, we mainly rely on fundamental analysis in our trading (like NFP, GDP, Retail sales, and etc.) to give a bias. Also, i might use technical analysis to better time our entries.
Day trading a short-term trading strategy, If we open a day trade, i won’t be concerned with the fundamentals of the economy or the long-term trend because it’s irrelevant.
I don’t recommend scalping for the retail traders because the transaction cost will eat up most of our profits.
Transition trading! Well, the idea is to enter a trade on the lower timeframe, and if the market moves in our favor, i can increase our target profit or trail our stop loss on the higher timeframe.
Swingtrading> Swing trading is a medium-term trading strategy where i can hold trades for days or even more than weeks. The timeframes i'll trade on are usually the 1-hour or 4-hour. As a swing trader, our concern is to capture “a single move” in the market.

However, i can clearly profit quite well using well-placed small trades and doing a bit of strategic planning ahead of time. We don’t have to place everything into the trade in one shot, Right!!
In the end, it’s about profiting, not entertaining ourself.

Thanks for your Trust

Riyadh Bhuyian
Ready to answer all your questions in private messages, i don’t have much time to answer all the letters, I try to help everyone as much as possible, just don't ask anything too stupid :)

What do you think about Smart Trading ( live forex signals ) share recommendation, experience and don't forget to give me 5 stars rating if you already like this signal, Anyway. (~_^)

Don't Hesitate to subscribe early- join before our account balance gets even bigger than you probably thought.

Signal figure 🔔🔕

SL/TP: True (hidden sometimes)

Pair: Forex metal and others

Hedging: True

subscribe and immediately waits for huge profits

24/7 monitoring account with 100% manual trading.

Links: under to join (copy free signals)

Some of our trading results
IMG_20200213_151105_681.jpg

waiting for entry
Screenshot_20200213-150738.png

Последнее редактирование:
Благодарности: Nataly

zzzTraders

Новичок
5 🌟,, Trading may start in February twenty twenty
Check back soon

HTML:
<span style="display:inline-block;width:160px;height:30px;text-align:center;border:#000 1px dotted;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:11px;background-color:#FFFFFF;"><strong style="display:block;padding:0px;margin:0px;"></strong><a href="http://www.submitexpress.com/what-is-seo.html">What is SEO</a></strong><span style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:11px;">What is SEO</span>
HTML:
<a href="http://www.websquash.com">Free Web Submission</a>

Последнее редактирование:

Последние сообщения

Сверху