Elliott Wave Trading [1000079925 - yazzid]

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
In order to trade profitably, you need to be well equipped to recognize the greatest probability pattern for the upcoming trend in whatever market you choose to trade. Elliott Wave analysis, when utilized appropriately, will provide you with high probability set- ups of what the market CAN do, while excluding what the market will not do. Ever wonder why the market will surge up after bad news has been announced, or will plummet after good news is announced? Elliott Wave theory explains this anomaly with the understanding that the markets move based upon public sentiment, and not news. Any seemingly good news that is announced during a negative sentiment period seems to be "discounted," and vice versa.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Благодарности: Nataly

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
#EURCHF / Daily

1582556805171.png

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
#DAX / Hebdomadaire & H4

1582559761312.png

1582559784616.png

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
#GBPUSD / H4

1582721763190.png

1582721778658.png

1582721800534.png

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
#USDCAD / weekly

1582722158528.png

1582722172651.png

Последнее редактирование:

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
[QUOTE = "Nataly, post: 106565, membre: 7"]
S'il vous plaît, uniquement en anglais!
[/ DEVIS]
excuse me
it is done

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
The spike is coming

1582727783782.png

siti zulaikah

Участник
Поинты
In order to trade profitably, you need to be well equipped to recognize the greatest probability pattern for the upcoming trend in whatever market you choose to trade. Elliott Wave analysis, when utilized appropriately, will provide you with high probability set- ups of what the market CAN do, while excluding what the market will not do. Ever wonder why the market will surge up after bad news has been announced, or will plummet after good news is announced? Elliott Wave theory explains this anomaly with the understanding that the markets move based upon public sentiment, and not news. Any seemingly good news that is announced during a negative sentiment period seems to be "discounted," and vice versa.

Hello, good night, yazzid, Greetings and ask permission to join in the journal. Hopefully, you can get the knowledge from digestion that you convey. I do not really understand the technique you are using because I use this technique is a technique that follows the direction of the trend. And on the way to open our position, we just need to wait for the price to be corrected and I consider this technique to be no different from other techniques, namely the Trend n Line technique and the Bollinger Band technique. What I want to ask here is how likely are we to benefit from using this technique

Благодарности: yazzid

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
Hello, good night, yazzid, Greetings and ask permission to join in the journal. Hopefully, you can get the knowledge from digestion that you convey. I do not really understand the technique you are using because I use this technique is a technique that follows the direction of the trend. And on the way to open our position, we just need to wait for the price to be corrected and I consider this technique to be no different from other techniques, namely the Trend n Line technique and the Bollinger Band technique. What I want to ask here is how likely are we to benefit from using this technique
we can apply three easily understood wave principles to a popular breakout strategy right now and watch how they improve market timing and profit production. We’ll look for specific Elliott Wave criteria after a major low appears and a financial instrument tests a key breakout level. (Fore more, see: The Anatomy of Trading Breakouts.)

siti zulaikah

Участник
Поинты
we can apply three easily understood wave principles to a popular breakout strategy right now and watch how they improve market timing and profit production. We’ll look for specific Elliott Wave criteria after a major low appears and a financial instrument tests a key breakout level. (Fore more, see: The Anatomy of Trading Breakouts.)
I understand about this technique but I don't really understand how it works. By looking for not at least three waves, in determining when we enter the market and for example the signals we want to mean will be very little. How to overcome this is it possible this technique is able to work optimally in a smaller time frame for example in the time frame m15 or M5. At least in that time frame you will get a fairly large signal with a lot of wave movements. But please note the signal signal in this time frame can be a false signal how to overcome it. Please explain

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
The Elliott Wave Theory claims that prices move in five patterns. In an upward trend, a five way rise will be followed by a three way fall. In a downward trend, a five way fall will be succeeded by a three way rise. The five way patterns are referred to as the 'impulse waves' while the three way patterns are called the 'corrective waves'.

In the 'impulsive wave', the price rise is in phase one of the uptrend. This is the time wherein investors expect the trend to change. This brings a negative denominator on the prices. On wave two, prices don't fall much. It is in wave three that the trend rises, bringing positive news into the market. On wave four, prices decline because of profit booking, leading to an optimistic outlook from investors, who get positively inclined market news.

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
1582730082897.png

n the naming convention of the Elliott wave theory, price tends to alternate between the impulse and motive waves. The impulse waves which move in the direction of the trend are divided into five lower degree waves. Typically, the waves numbered 1, 3 and 5 are impulse waves and 2 and 4 are corrective waves.
he Elliott wave rules are based on the retracement levels of the waves. Contrary to popular opinion, Elliott wave rules are clear. The rules are summarized below:

• Wave 2 should not retrace the first wave
  • Wave 3 is never the shortest of the three impulse waves
  • The fourth wave should never overlap the first wave
  • Wave 3 is often a 1.618% extension of wave 1

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
The next chart below shows the Elliott wave analysis in the simplest form.

1582730288973.png

In the above chart you can see that wave 2 retraces wave 1 but it does not overlap the first wave completely.

siti zulaikah

Участник
Поинты
The next chart below shows the Elliott wave analysis in the simplest form.

Посмотреть вложение 37813

In the above chart you can see that wave 2 retraces wave 1 but it does not overlap the first wave completely.
Thank you for the explanation so there must be at least 3 waves that we are waiting for before entering the market and there are at least three corrections that we must pay attention to. But once again I want to ask if this technique is able to work optimally on a smaller time frame of at least m15. Because what I have noticed from your explanation and the various writings I read about this technique, at least we have to use the H1 timeframe. Is my opinion true because the habit of the market will form a false signal in a small time frame. There is no technique that is 100% perfect but at least the accumulation of profits that we can be proportional to the patience that we live, hopefully our trading always gets the profit as expected

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
Thank you for the explanation so there must be at least 3 waves that we are waiting for before entering the market and there are at least three corrections that we must pay attention to. But once again I want to ask if this technique is able to work optimally on a smaller time frame of at least m15. Because what I have noticed from your explanation and the various writings I read about this technique, at least we have to use the H1 timeframe. Is my opinion true because the habit of the market will form a false signal in a small time frame. There is no technique that is 100% perfect but at least the accumulation of profits that we can be proportional to the patience that we live, hopefully our trading always gets the profit as expected
Many beginner traders believe that spotting formation of a good pattern or clear Elliott wave count on 1 Hour, 30 minutes or even 15 minutes time frame is enough to make good trading decisions. Unfortunately that’s not the case. Trading in that manner leads to many negative trades and missed opportunities, however many traders keep falling in that trap.
higher time frames like 4 Hour , daily or even weekly charts and look for potential entries on lower time frames. Patterns in short term are used only to determine potential entry areas so we can go with the flow of the major trend.

siti zulaikah

Участник
Поинты
Many beginner traders believe that spotting formation of a good pattern or clear Elliott wave count on 1 Hour, 30 minutes or even 15 minutes time frame is enough to make good trading decisions. Unfortunately that’s not the case. Trading in that manner leads to many negative trades and missed opportunities, however many traders keep falling in that trap.
higher time frames like 4 Hour , daily or even weekly charts and look for potential entries on lower time frames. Patterns in short term are used only to determine potential entry areas so we can go with the flow of the major trend.
I agree The smaller the time frame we use in determining the market, the trade with loss results the greater the percentage we get. And the greater the amount of time we use in analyzing the technique, the signal that cannot be more accurate. Unfortunately in applying the technique to a larger time frame, the balance we have must be sufficient to cover the floating minus minus that will occur. And not all traders have this kind of thinking So most beginner traders will fail and very few percentages in success

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
gbp/chf daily
1582807757514.png

yazzid

Новичок
Поинты
#WTI / Weekly & H4

1582807871080.png

1582807883002.png