1000059533 - Tim W % Range is the best

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

glebot

Новичок
Give me the box. When the Williams% R indicator shows a decline, the indicator is also taken with a decrease in stock prices. And the compilation of the Williams% R indicator shows an increase (see the sign that gives a circle), the indicator also collects with the increase in stock prices. That's how to read the Williams% R indicator to find out the buy signal or sell signal. How to read the Williams% indicator is difficult, and how to read is the same as most other indicators.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/638892

Вложения

glebot

Новичок
happy greetings, my position is currently in a floating minus, hopefully the market moves back

JanBagong

Участник
Hello friends How are you today, hopefully health is always bestowed so that we can carry out activities in a healthy state. I see it looks like you just entered this forum and don't know the exact rules about how to get bonuses to keep a journal. I say that because it's obvious that you haven't found the account that you created to get the bonus. Isn't it obvious that the admin commented above to get a bonus you must open an account.

And if indeed you have run all the rules, hopefully the bonuses that you get can be enjoyed and hopefully you can generate abundant profit, that is my hope, thank you

glebot

Новичок
I already got a bonus account, but I just found out today that my bonus was withdrawn by the broker.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху