1000056719 - Trading with thecnical analisys

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
maybe indeed I have not been lucky to trade in gold because I am still in a hurry to make entry positions, as a result experiencing floating again. I sell at 1505.11 I think the price will go down but the price actually rises again after being dropped because of NFC. I'm sure gold will go down again.

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
predictions about the gold market prove that the trend is down again. but unfortunately I instead made long positions in the 1500 area and as a result I experienced a long floating. but basically the dominant and bullish gold market is only temporary. so I will hold my long position until the price rises again.

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
at this time it's clear that the gold market trend is bearish. but I still have a buy position at 1500. and it's very heavy prices to go up there. alternatively I will close the position if the minus position decreases and is smaller. because I believe that the dominant gold movement is bullish so I still hold the floating minus position.

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
gold returned with a price increase in a few days. but there is a fairly strong resistance at 1480. so traders must be careful in that area because gold is likely to go back down. but we know that bullish dominant gold is important to always install stop losses at every entry posiposition

Последнее редактирование модератором:

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
emas terlihat sedang dikembalikan area resistance dan akhirnya memantul kembali. Namun karakter emas dominan akan meningkat. jadi saya lebih suka melakukan entri beli setelah bull bull muncul dan targetnya 1480. Saya harap kami senang untung.

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
analyst for gold timeframe h4 gold is a market that has high volatility. indeed often gold moves very quickly unexpectedly. currently gold is in a bearish trend. but I have an open buy position in gold. I held it because I was sure gold would rise again according to his habits. so I still hold my long position

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
analysis for gold technically gold is still in a downtrend. it appears that prices have not been able to rise far. Indeed, last Friday the price went up but it refused again. this proves that gold will still go down next week. so the entry recommendation is sell for gold

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
analysis for gbpusd at the moment gbpusd is still in a very strong bullish state. marked by a significant movement to make gbpusd there are no signs to go down. But I am sure that the increase of GBPUSD will definitely go down maybe today or tomorrow. and I have made a sell entry, hopefully the results will be profitable

Вложения

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
analysis for gbpusd

My previous analysis like that I still hold a sell position even though floating I'm sure the price will go down. This morning's decline is a sign that the new bearish trend has begun. and hopefully my position is picked up and I will close my position.

Вложения

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
analysis for gold I predict that gold has the potential to increase. because it is marked by an increasingly low low. indeed the trend is still in a state of bearish but gold will make corrections up first before finally falling back. for that it is recommended to buy entries in gold

Вложения

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
analysis for gold technically the price still tends to go up. the reason is the moving average is below the price. then this is an indication that the increase will continue. therefore I make an entry buy and hold it and hopefully the results are profitable

Вложения

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
analysis for gbpusd looking at the downward movement, gbpusd becomes a big bearish trend. but right now the price is in a strong support area most likely the price is good again. for that I ventured to buy entry and hopefully the results are profitable

Вложения

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
analysis for gold gold is currently resistant. and gold should be corrected. and hopefully this week the gold goes down before finally the gold goes up again. so the current alternative entry is sell and hopefully the results are profitable

Вложения

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
analysis for daily gold goal movement is still in a bullish trend. although the price seems to have weakened but the potential to rise will still occur. but I still held my position even though it was floating very far away. and I always hope that gold can go down too far and I will close the position when my floating decreases smaller.

Вложения

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
Gbpusd Analysis

Gbpusd is a currency pair that has a high level of volatility. so please be careful when analyzing and entering Gbpusd pairs. because not a few who experience losses due to not knowing the character correctly. therefore it is necessary to study the analysis techniques in depth.
Technically, this week Gbpusd has to experience a weakening again because it is clear that the seller is very dominant in the market. therefore follow the trend and sell

Вложения

• 36 KB Просмотры: 50

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
gold analyzer

Great potential to experience bus weakening just happened. because if you see someone forming a rissing wedge pattern where prices will be able to correct the weakness. so maybe the price will decline quite large later. and we wait for the next movement to establish the best entry

Вложения

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
gold analysis

Previously, yes predict that the weakening will definitely occur again in gold. because gold forms a rissing wedge pattern which prices will come back down later. but what happened instead was gold getting stronger and I still had a long floating. I will hold it and hopefully the gold can go down again according to the analysis

Вложения

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
analysis for gbpusd the weakening that occurred on GBPUSD still continued even though the price position was in strong support. and there is a gap that has not been closed by gbpusd. I think that in the future it will definitely go up and close the gap. so I tried to do an entry buy with a fairly long target. and hopefully the results are profitable

Вложения

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
GBPUSD analysis

Looking at the movements that are currently happening to GBPUSD I predict that the strengthening will continue. Because there really is a gap that hasn't been closed yet. technically the observance is very clear because the candle that appears is a fairly strong bullish. I hope that gbpusd really goes up and closes the gap. indeed not quickly but the main target is closing the gap. so we traders can take advantage of this opportunity by making a buy but it is certain to have to confirm a candle that is better and clearer so it does not experience floating. have a happy profit

Вложения

ulyafx

Участник
Поинты
I analyzed gold should go down. but in reality gold is still very strong to go up which impacts I have to experience floating. I hope the strengthening is finished because the price has reached resistance and made a double top. so if this is a strong resistance the gold will go down big enough to close the gap in the number 1582. because if gold continues to rise then i will experience a greater loss

Вложения

Сверху