1000054883 - Reference Channel (Day Trade)

Rafael Vanni

Участник
The initial strategy will be Day Trade, always analyzing the parity Sundays (USDJPY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDJPY, GBPJPY, GOLD) seeking to identify trading regions over the course of the week (H1-M15). Perform operations in disruptions and break of support, monitoring data and news, identify neutral zone (region where I do not operate). The stop loss is technical always below/above neutral zone.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/622372

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Rafael Vanni

Участник
EURUSD has consolidated and supported between 1.10650. There are two M15-H1 groupings between 1.10870 and 1.11070. I have my reference channel there to operate a possible reversal at the 1.11080 breakout. As the second level breaks, I raise my stop-loss to 0x0. With each broken M15 channel, I will continue raising Stop-loss. It remains to wait.

Вложения

Rafael Vanni

Участник
EURUSD has consolidated and supported between 1.10650. There are two M15-H1 groupings between 1.10870 and 1.11070. I have my reference channel there to operate a possible reversal at the 1.11080 breakout. As the second level breaks, I raise my stop-loss to 0x0. With each broken M15 channel, I will continue raising Stop-loss. It remains to wait.
I decided to close at 0x0 after the market rejected the rise.

Rafael Vanni

Участник
Trading Buy in GOLD after supporting at 1493.00
Gain Ratio: 3:1

Вложения

Rafael Vanni

Участник
I entered AUDJPY late, market broke the January low. Fixed strong, but follows a downtrend in neutral zone, you can not know if it goes up or down. Only the 72,400 break will bring reversal. A new test at 70,700 is not dropped for the week. I will continue sold. Wait

Вложения

Rafael Vanni

Участник
I entered AUDJPY late, market broke the January low. Fixed strong, but follows a downtrend in neutral zone, you can not know if it goes up or down. Only the 72,400 break will bring reversal. A new test at 70,700 is not dropped for the week. I will continue sold. Wait
AUDJPY has had a strong rise which I consider only a short-term correction. It would need to break through 2 levels to consider a reversal. At the moment follows in neutral zone, but moving averages sloping down. Construction data declined 3 quarters in a row, showing weak economic growth. In a risk aversion with falling 10-year US indices and bonds, the Yen is the most sought after currency. Level 71,200 needs to be broken to look for the minimum of 70,000 and then 69,000 and 68,000. Only project the size of the 2 levels below 70,000 and will fetch in case it breaks.

I will continue in the operation. Patience

Вложения

Rafael Vanni

Участник
AUDJPY has had a strong rise which I consider only a short-term correction. It would need to break through 2 levels to consider a reversal. At the moment follows in neutral zone, but moving averages sloping down. Construction data declined 3 quarters in a row, showing weak economic growth. In a risk aversion with falling 10-year US indices and bonds, the Yen is the most sought after currency. Level 71,200 needs to be broken to look for the minimum of 70,000 and then 69,000 and 68,000. Only project the size of the 2 levels below 70,000 and will fetch in case it breaks.

I will continue in the operation. Patience
I follow sold in AUDJPY. Parity follows in neutral zone. Last week had a lot of bad data for AUD. This is a week of dissemination of various data. AUDJPY consolidated above 71,200. Maybe this week there is a break in this level and seek lower levels (70,000 - 69,000) so that I can lessen the loss. The stop is at 72,400, which would indicate a possible reversal.

Вложения

munawar

Участник
good morning my friend, say abaru see the analysis system that you use, very good, let alone combine with the latest news in a market movement every day, I will continue to monitor what you share, maybe I can follow the analysis of what you present, and can profit in congregation

Rafael Vanni

Участник
Following AUDJPY, it pulled a 50% Fibo pullback on chart D1. Wait to see if you will respect and return to the downtrend.

Rafael Vanni

Участник
I am waiting for a bearish return on AUDJPY to minimize losses.

Rafael Vanni

Участник
Market continues to risk aversion, in this context Gold is one of the assets where there is greater demand in the form of protection. The D1-H4 chart is on an uptrend, pulsing at 1.490 and is testing the 50% of the reference channel. If it breaks 1,554, I put the stop-loss 0x0 and take 2 levels above 1,700, 8-year high.

Вложения

Rafael Vanni

Участник
Tracking the operation for the month.

Rafael Vanni

Участник
Market continues to risk aversion, in this context Gold is one of the assets where there is greater demand in the form of protection. The D1-H4 chart is on an uptrend, pulsing at 1.490 and is testing the 50% of the reference channel. If it breaks 1,554, I put the stop-loss 0x0 and take 2 levels above 1,700, 8-year high.
I'm following XAUUSD. Made a support at 1.462 and is now testing 1.494.
I still buy, I believe in the search for 1,620 by the end of the month.

Сверху